person to contactFrancesca Visintin
email@example.com Phone +39 0481 391887 Fax +39 0481 393882 Via Licinio, 44, 34170 Gorizia (Italy)
Sector of interest
Among the founder members, CETA counts eminent personalities of the academic and scientific world like the Nobel prizes Abdus Salam and Carlo Rubbia. Public bodies (University of Udine, Province of Gorizia, Province of Pordenone, Municipality of Gorizia, Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Handicraft of Gorizia) and also several individual bodies are Members of CETA.
The Centre carries out research activity, applied experimentation, programming and planning of the innovative technological systems in different sectors. CETA is active since 25 years in the research and applied experimentation in different sectors correlated to the tutelage, protection and conservation of the environment and its resources.
The Centre, moreover, carries out activities of innovative technological systems planning, with particular reference to the applications in the sectors of water management and renewable sources for energy production; it offers advices to the public administrations, to the agricultural and entrepreneurial world in the interventions planning, in the evaluation of the technical and economic feasibility of the interventions themselves, in the choice of the better financial instruments for sustaining the different initiatives, etc.
The main operative areas on which the activity of the Centre is focused are the following:
- Knowledge Experimentation of production and innovation models for fuel biomasses and biofuels of second and third generation.
- Research and development of energy crops with low environmental impact for energy production.
- Energy Promotion and development of energetic optimisation actions and renewable energy sources.
- Energy planning, analysis and models of territory management.
- Costs-benefits and multi-criteria analyses.
- Territory Strategic planning and programming.
- Government of the territory (large area and local level).
- Studies of environmental impacts and strategic environmental evaluation.
- Environment Sustainable management of the environment and natural resources.
- Environmental balances and models of environmental accounting.
- Management of sustainable ecosystems.